When I meet with an attorney, what should I expect?
Generally an attorney will request the following information at the initial consultation:
1. Description of the Accident
2. Description of the Injuries
3. ID of Potential Defendants
4. ID of Potential Witnesses
5. ID of all Accident Reports
6. ID all applicable Insurance Policies
7. ID all Health Care Providers
We will also discuss with you the general aspects of a personal injury matter from beginning to end so you feel more at ease with the process.